What has our Liberal Government done?
- Invested 65 Million Dollars in Education
- Hired 380 new Teachers
- Created the first program in Canada to introduce Computer Coding in grades P to 3
- Hired 50 Reading recovery Teachers
- Introduced new caps to class sizes
- Supported increased funding for Junior Achievement and hands on learning in Grades 9 to 12
- Hired 53 Math Specialists to help improve math skills
In 2015, Nova Scotia was the only Province to reduce youth unemployment.
Nova Scotia is growing and moving forward again!